Job opportunities at the Joffrey
The Joffrey Ballet is committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Associate Director, Donor Relations
- Academy Part-Time Faculty Member
- Community Engagement Intern
- Community Engagement Teaching Artist
- Development Intern
- Human Resources Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Special Events Intern
- Season Ticket Sales Agent
Full job descriptions for all available positions are below.