Job opportunities at the Joffrey
The Joffrey Ballet is committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Assistant Director of Individual Giving
- Community Engagement Mangager
- Academy Part-Time Faculty Member
- Community Engagement Teaching Artist
- Development Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Patron Services Associate
- Production Intern
- Social Media Intern
Full job descriptions for all available positions are below.